Sunday 30 September 2012

4444 Hits

Hi Chobots.
You probably noticed the template has been changed back to the original one, that's because I was having problems with the halloween themed template and I couldn't access some things. Well, now that  you know that, I'm going to be introducing a new thing on this blog. It's happened before on other chobots blogs, but I'm deciding to do it too. Please welcome the ChoPoints Shop! The ChoPoints Shop will be a page where you can exchange your Points for things like signatures, banners or headers (All made with Photoshop). I will even have some rare items that I might be able to give to you, either if gift is available for Juniors or Support lets me send them to you. The page will be up shortly, make sure to Check it out!

Eathan

No comments:

Post a Comment